The Lloyd Thomas Centre is a large picturesque venue situated in the middle of Lampeter town nestling in the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains of Ceredigion.
Being the most popular conference venue in the Ceredigion area, known for hosting prestigious annual events from conferences to the local Eisteddfodau. With experienced friendly staff on hand to offer you excellent service and planning throughout. We can guarantee your event will be a success. With ample parking on site and a range of rooms to suit all types of functions.
We can help you create your perfect meeting here at Lampeter where everything falls into place beginning with a flexible room, equipped and connected to your specifications at your disposal. Our rooms vary from the exclusive classic boardroom elegant to a more modern style setting. Check out our delicious menus, from hot food to cold buffets suitable for all dietary requirements and freshly prepared by our experienced on-site chefs.
- All conference suites have natural daylight.
- We have a spacious and comfortable main conference room with a capacity of 400 delegates.
- A main exhibition area with further exhibition space available in the newly refurbished foyer in the Arts Building.
- Registration and reception area.
- Wi-Fi is provided throughout the venue to keep you connected.
- High-quality catering, offering a wide range of conference menus to suit your budget.
- Our talented team of chefs are always delighted to discuss menu options, including any special dietary requirements and requests.
- 1822 coffee shop located opposite the Arts Hall, open throughout the week.
- A full range of audio-visual and technical facilities.
- A workstation is located at our main office for printing for your convenience.
- Dedicated conference team who work with you to ensure the meeting runs exactly as you envisage.
- Ample parking as well as disabled access and disabled parking.
During University vacations periods we have up to 190 well-appointed standard & en-suite bedrooms available for residential conferencing along with a range of further conference and meeting rooms