The Halliwell Centre is a purpose designed all year conference venue which is ideal for both day and residential conferences. Our suites ensure that our guests have modern conference facilities required to make every conference successful.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service and strive to deliver a ‘home from home’ atmosphere. This, combined with our delicious and varied catering options, ensure that you and your guests have a memorable experience.
The Halliwell Centre is the perfect location for all types of corporate events, situated on the outskirts of the market town of Carmarthen with good transport links to South and West Wales.
Whether you are planning a conference, a launch, or a networking event we can help ensure it will be a success. With a wide choice of flexible meeting rooms available throughout the day and evening, each having its unique style and ambiance. State of the art AV equipment is available for hire and free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.
Being the most popular conference venue in the region, hosting hundreds of conferences a year, with experienced and friendly staff on hand to offer you an excellent service and guide you throughout your conference journey.
- All our conference suites have natural daylight and pre-installed AV equipment.
- A spacious and comfortable main conference suite with a capacity of 200 delegates.
- A range of other conferences suites with a seating capacity from 40 to 100 delegates.
- A theatre space that has a capacity of 325, ideal for conferences, product launches, theatrical performances and concerts.
- A main exhibition area of 210m² with further exhibition space available.
- Registration & Reception Area.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the venue to keep you connected.
- Flexible catering and refreshments can be delivered to you.
- High quality catering, offering a wide range of conference menus to suit your budget.
- Restaurant & coffee shops located with the centre, open 8.00am to 6.30pm. (Seasonal)
- Our talented team of chefs are always delighted to discuss menu options, including any special dietary requirements and requests.
- A work station is located at our main office for printing for your convenience.
- A sound induction system for the hearing impaired.
- Dedicated conference team who work with you to ensure the meeting runs exactly as you envisage thus easing the strain on the organiser!
- Limited parking
- Disabled access to all rooms.
- During University vacations periods we have up to 280 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms available for residential conferencing along with a range of further conference and meeting rooms.