From the beautiful surroundings of the New Forest to the excitement of racing at nearby Glorious Goodwood, there are plenty of reasons to use our meeting rooms to host your conference or corporate event at Solent Hotel and Spa, but one of the most compelling is its accessibility. It’s just off J9 of the M27 - close enough to several major metropolitan centres, including Southampton, Portsmouth and London, without the associated traffic problems of a city centre.
Thanks to the designated on-site parking and warm welcome of the dedicated conference support staff, your delegates will arrive in a relaxed and productive mood.
And if it’s something a little different your after we also offer a wide range of team building activities, from ice breakers to indoor team building events and outdoor activities.
The ideal venue for business meetings our largest meeting room can accommodate up to 240 theatre-style or 100 classroom or cabaret.
Whatever your business, be it a meeting, training event or conference, we’ll make it ours to ensure your event is a success.
At our Conference Cafe you can help yourself to:
• Classic Italian fresh ground coffee and traditional and flavoured teas
• Chilled filtered water and cordials
• Our selection of fruit and nuts
• Early Riser Breakfast – from 7.30am – start the day with Chef's breakfast treats and choose from the selection of • • Kellogg’s cereals
• The Tuck Shop – all the traditional childhood favourites
• Afternoon cookies/doughnuts or popcorn
House of Daniel Thwaites Hotels & Inns are available for Group Key Worker bookings, and for any enquiries please contact us at email@example.com