Newark Showground is a busy regional venue hub and is centrally located for national events. With superb road and rail links, 8,000 free parking spaces, site-wide Wi-Fi - Well renowned for being a rural yet easily accessible venue, with few distractions once you arrive.
Conferences, seminars and meetings | Festivals, rallies, corporate fun-days, sporting events | Gala dinners, balls and awards ceremonies | Exhibitions, trade shows and auctions
- Meetings facilities for a variety of group sizes from 10 people to 3,000
- 128-acre site with a unique combination of indoor and outdoor spaces
- Access close to A1, A46 and A17 – offering a peaceful rural location and some of the biggest and most versatile space in the East Midlands
- Experienced in-house catering team Tastes offers menus tailored to your event
- Site-wide free Wi-Fi
- Excellent disabled access
The 86-acre campus seamlessly connects indoor and outdoor spaces, and 30 additional acres of runway can be used for parking or events
Floodlighting, eight toilet blocks, showers, electricity points and mains water supply throughout the site make it popular for motorhome and caravan rallies, camping events and music festivals. Wi-fi access is also available.
Our in-house catering team, Tastes, provides dining for 10 to 1,000 guests, hosting charity balls, dinner dances, Christmas parties and wedding receptions. Tastes also runs restaurants, bars and snack outlets in the main halls and outdoor mobile catering for up to 10,000 visitors.
Newark Showground is next to the A1/A46/A17 road junction, just over an hour by train to London and close to Nottingham and Lincoln. East Midlands and Doncaster airports are 45 minutes away and we offer VIP landing for helicopters.