We are a charity run organization, to maintain sustainability and reduce our reliance on donations, we offer out the centre’s rooms for hire. Meetings, Training, Events and Classes are all catered for, or starting a business? We hire rooms to Therapists, Councillors, Doctors, Clinic Specialists and Instructors.
The Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre Norfolk [MSTCN] is a registered charity providing services, information and support to all those affected by a long term neurological condition. It is a member of the UK national MSTC organisation.
The Centre is based at Hurricane way offering a safe, bright and friendly environment, and conveniently located just north of the City Centre.
Particular features of Hurricane Way include:
- Day and evening access. Weekends by arrangement.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Free use of overhead projector and screen.
- Safe and convenient parking
- Experienced receptionists
- Versatile rooms.
- An equipped kitchen area and staff room.
- Easy access with regular bus services.
Saturday by negotiation
(Evening hours negotiable)