Our South Kensington Campus is suitable for a variety of activities, to include: awards nights, private dining, exhibitions, product launches, team building, photography and filming - as well as uniquely equipped to handle sporting events.
Imperial Venues has worked with Visit Britain "WE'RE GOOD TO GO" and achieved the Industry Standard mark.
Highlighted venues and event spaces
- 170 Queen’s Gate: A Grade II listed townhouse with four stunning rooms and a private courtyard garden.
- The Sherfield Building: The Great Hall is the largest venue providing tiered seating for 758 and the exhibition space to 570 sqm. Queen’s Tower rooms are often used in conjunction and offer a contemporary space overlooking the Queen’s Lawn and Tower ideal for exhibitions, dinners and receptions for 620 guests. This room can also be separated into three smaller breakout spaces.
- The City and Guilds Building: A modern suite of ten meeting rooms for up to 65 delegates and lecture theatres. It also benefits from a dedicated mezzanine.
- Royal School of Mines: The third floor can be hired exclusively if required. The ground floor also boasts an impressive reception area with original staircase and period features; its entrance is conveniently accessible from Prince Consort Road.
With a selection of high-quality services, Imperial Venues benefit from an offering of in-house services to help enhance your event and assist it in reaching its maximum potential.
- Accommodation: 1,900 single, twin and double bedrooms with either en-suite or shared bathroom facilities are available in Central London. Rooms can be offered on a self-catering or bed and breakfast basis.
- Catering: Menus have been carefully crafted to suit a range of tastes and budgets, but if you’re looking for something with a difference, the talented team of chefs can design a bespoke, mouth-watering and memorable menu for you.
- Audio-visual: An in-house facilities and dedicated staff can provide bespoke state of the art AV services to ensure your event runs successfully. Complimentary Sky cloud Wi-Fi is available across all venues.
- Event planning and management: The professional and friendly support team can help you organise and deliver your event
- Virtual tours: Imperial Venues have a growing selection of virtual tours. They welcome you to immerse yourself in our modern and historic venues spaces to explore cavernous auditoriums and cosy meeting spaces.
Whatever the occasion, our central London venues are the perfect choice for your next event.