Located within easy reach of Heathrow Airport and close to M4 & M25 motorways, the Heathrow Windsor Marriott Hotel is a convenient and easy to find hotel from which to base yourself for exploring the local area. Royal Windsor is only 10 minutes by car. In addition to Windsor Castle you can take a walk or cycle in The Great Park, enjoy a boat trip along The River Thames, admire the landscaped grounds at Savill Garden or soak up the buzz of Windsor Town Centre with its shops and bars. Other local attractions include Eton, Runnymede-on-Thames, Legoland and racecourses at Ascot and Windsor. The city of London is also within easy reach by bus or train enabling you to fit in even more to your weekend. After a day of sightseeing, take a dip in our swimming pool, sauna or steam room. We also have a full gymnasium. Dining options include the Market Kitchen restaurant, Pizza Da Marco & The Brew Bar Lounge.
Business Meetings & Services
- 20 meeting rooms total 444 sq m of well-designed space, with Wi-fi connectivity
- Buckingham ballroom offers maximum space of 130 sq m & seats 350
- Wireless Internet, audiovisual & videoconferencing, full business services, computers, printers
- Catering for up to 400 people; bean-to-cup coffee machines in each meeting room
- Castle Suite Training Centre with separate entrance and destination coffee break area
- The Windsor and Warwick rooms offer a deluxe wood-panelled meeting space.