Steeped in historic, Victorian elegance the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel brings a sense of occasion to any event. The hotel is perfectly situated next to the harbourside and Bristol Cathedral and close to many bars and restaurants. Whilst at this traditional luxury hotel why not visit one of the many local attractions Bristol has to offer.
The hotel is Easily located just off of the M32, 10 minutes drive from Temple Meads train station and 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport.
With over 1,000 sq m of flexible meeting space the hotel can accommodate all types of meetings and events with anything from an intimate dinner to a large exhibition. The Palm Court, with its Bath Stone walls and beautiful stained glass ceiling offers a unique event space perfect for special events holding a maximum of 120 for a banquet or 120 theatre style.
The hotel offers a range of unique products such as our Royal Champagne Afternoon Tea in our lounge and dinner in the award winning restaurant which offers the finest international cuisine and great wines to compliment your meal.
Our 242 modern contemporary bedrooms including 4 poster suites with sunken spa baths and luxury amenities will ensure a stay to remember.
Business Meetings & Services
- Comprehensive meeting facilities complemented by expert catering and audiovisual resources
- High-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Business centre offers fax, copying and delivery services
- Exquisite international hotel with conference facilities in the centre of Bristol
- Corporate event planners help with every detail
- 21 Meeting & Event rooms, to suit every style