If you are looking for bright lights and a vibrant city atmosphere then the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre is the ideal location. The hotel is situated on the doorstep of Cabot Circus shopping centre home to over 120 stores, bars and restaurants. Whilst at this luxury modern contemporary hotel why not visit one of the many local attractions Bristol has to offer. The hotel is Easily located just off of the M32, 5 minutes drive from Temple Meads train station and 25 minutes from Bristol International Airport.
With over 1,300 sq m of flexible meeting space the hotel holds the largest hotel conference space in the South West. The largest suite holds a maximum capacity of 600 theatre style or 450 banqueting style which makes the ideal venue for large conventions and exhibitions. The hotel has direct loading access to meeting rooms and is equipped with onsite Marriott Technical Support.
Our Terrace Grill restaurant features a wide selection of international cuisine and fine wines, our Terrace Bar and Coffee Shop offer hot drinks, cakes, pastries and bar snacks in a relaxed setting.
Make the most of your stay and upgrade to one of our executive bedrooms and enjoy full use of our executive lounge offering complimentary tea/coffee and snacks throughout the day with alcoholic beverages and canapés served in the evening.
Business Meetings & Services
- 19 function rooms of various sizes; great when looking for hotel facilities for business meetings
- Largest room holds up to 700 reception-style and 600 theatre-style
- Renowned as one of the largest conference centres in southwest England
- Business centre, expert catering and audiovisual resources
- High-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Great amenities: hotel with indoor swimming pool, restaurants, fitness club, air-conditioned rooms