- You are here
- South West London
- The Royal Horseguards
The Royal Horseguards
A magnificent five-star London hotel near Westminster offering supreme luxury and panoramic views over the River Thames and the London Eye, The Royal Horseguards is a true London icon.
Luxury hotel rooms completely refurbished to its full Victorian splendour, with original tiled floors, high ceilings and chandeliers, The Royal Horseguards combines an extraordinary heritage – it was the HQ of the Secret Service during the First World War - with all the five-star comforts of the 21st century.
Our Award-winning One Twenty One Two restaurant recreates the intimacy and intrigue of the hotel’s secret history and aristocratic connections, whilst the elegant lounge serves our infamous award winning traditional Afternoon Teas. Fancy something a little stronger? Try one of our lavish cocktails in Equus Bar.
Perfectly located Central London Hotel near London Eye
London’s Royal Horseguards Hotel, at a glance:
- A range of luxurious bedrooms and Suites, many with river views
- 2 AA Rosettes
- Stylish cocktail bar and intimate restaurant, plus a secluded outdoor terrace
- Prestigious riverside location, within walking distance of Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks.
- Commended Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 35 Hotel in the British Isles
- Next to One Whitehall Place, the definitive historic venue for weddings and events
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015 Winner and 2015 Hall of Fame.