Beaulieu is the home to a number of unique venues to suit all tastes and type of event. Situated in the heart of the New Forest, Beaulieu offers you a versatile and unusual venue with a difference, whether you’re planning a wedding, conference or small meeting, dinner, team building or family fun day.
From the stunning Palace House, home of the Montagu family, to The Domus in the 13th century Beaulieu Abbey and the world-famous National Motor Museum. We also have a range of conference facilities with our purpose built lecture theatre and 4 boardrooms, we have something for every event.
Our catering team is supplied by Leiths at Beaulieu and offers food and service that is second to none.
Here at Beaulieu we have several key features:
- Palace house - offering exclusive use from 6.00pm for private dinners, BBQ, murder mystery events
- Dinner amongst the cars in the National Motor Museum or a canape and drinks reception
- The 13th century Domus - can be hired throughout the day for upto 130 guests - conferences, meetings, weddings, medieval banquets
- Lecture theatre and 4 meeting rooms
- Our Barbazon restaurant seating up to 250 guests with our adjacent terrace room leading out to the estate grounds- perfect for a summer party.
- Corporate Marquee- perfect for family fun days, BBQ and teambuilding events
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary car parking
- Full event management
- Full in house Catering
- In house AV equipment