Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel is ideally located next to the A2 and M25 with only a short drive to Dartford, Ebbsfleet, Thurrock or Stratford and half an hour by train from London. Our Bexleyheath luxury hotel is also in easy reach of leading attractions, including ExCel, O2 Arena, Bluewater, Ebbsfleet, Greenwich and Chatham.
This luxury hotel in Bexleyheath boasts superb facilities, including 142 air conditioned rooms with modern amenities, nine accommodating meetings rooms all with natural daylight, upscale restaurants, lounge and bar, and leisure club with swimming pool and whirlpool to unwind at the end of a busy day. The contemporary-styled luxury hotel near Bexleyheath's facilities allow you the opportunity to work, rest or play whilst we deliver great service, great food and a great experience. Visit the O2 Arena or shop 'til you drop at Bluewater, Europe's leading retail and leisure spot. Discover the Bexleyheath Marriott and uncover unparalleled hospitality and service from the area's top luxury hotel.
Business Meetings & Services
- A superior conference and meeting facility with 8 meeting rooms totalling 632 sq m of space
- Largest meeting room is Applegarth Suite, seating up to 250
- Recently renovated meeting rooms, full business centre, & lounge, on-site parking
- Innovative catering, event planning, audiovisual & videoconferencing services
- Dedicated conference and banqueting team to look after your every need.
- All meeting rooms have natural daylight and air conditioning
The contemporary styled facilities allow you the opportunity to work, rest or play whilst we deliver great service, great food and a great experience.
Meetings Made at Marriott
Bexleyheath Marriott has everything you need to make your meeting perfect. Whatever the purpose of your meeting, you’ll have a dedicated meeting expert to ensure it goes smoothly. And to make absolutely certain all your needs are fully catered for, you and your guests have access to our Meeting Services App, free Wi-Fi and outstanding business services.
At Marriott we don't hold meetings – we make them.